Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Here are my top 10 picks from the books I read this year #dmingml

1. Counterfeit gods, Timothy Keller

2. The Speed of Trust, Stephen Covey

3. Derailed, Tim Irwin

4. The Prodigal God, Timothy Keller

5. The Long Road to Freedom, Nelson Mandela

6. Priceless, Tom Davis

7. Left to Tell: Discovering God amidst the Rwandan Holocaust, Immaculee Iiibagiza

8. Amazing Dad: Letters from William Wilberforce to his children, Stephanie Byrd

9. Leadership and the New Science, Margaret J. Wheatley

10. To Change the World, James Davidson Hunter

5 comments:

  1. Left to Tell sounds challenging and inspiring. And I'm taking Priceless away with me, near the top of my holiday stack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great detailed information, I ll be visiting you more frequently, here is very interesting information.

    Lizenzagentur & Lizenzen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an amazing experience to visit this website and read the articles and contents.

    Extension de marque & Agence de merchandising

    ReplyDelete
  4. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep this in my mind!

    Marchi in licenza & IMG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    Licensing & Merchandising & International brand licensing

    ReplyDelete